Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs household appliances, such as refrigerators, washing machines, stoves, and related appliances, in mobile homes or customers' homes, using handtools: Levels refrigerators and adjusts doors.
- 2) Connects water pipes to washing machines, using plumbing tools.
- 3) Observes complete cycle of automatic washers and dryers and makes adjustments.
- 4) Lights and adjusts pilot lights on gas stoves and examines valves and burners for gas leakage and specified flame.
- 5) May assemble and install prefabricated kitchen cabinets in conjunction with appliances.
- 6) May stain or finish cabinets.
Is being a "HOUSEHOLD-APPLIANCE INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOUSEHOLD-APPLIANCE INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOUSEHOLD-APPLIANCE INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOUSEHOLD-APPLIANCE INSTALLER"
Job Number: 5022