Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to maintain hotel premises in clean and orderly manner: Moves and arranges furniture.
- 4) Dusts venetian blinds.
- 6) Prepares sample rooms for sales meetings.
- 7) Arranges decorations, apparatus, or furniture for banquets and social functions.
- 8) Collects soiled linens for laundering, and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closet.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under CLEANER I Master Title.
- 10) May deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests rooms.
- 11) May clean swimming pool with vacuum.
- 12) May clean and remove debris from driveway and garage areas.
- 13) May be designated according to specialization as Curtain Cleaner; Housecleaner, Floor; Linen-Room Worker; Porter, Lobby; Vacuum Worker.
Is being a "HOUSECLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOUSECLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOUSECLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOUSECLEANER"
Job Number: 5021