Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Patrols hotel or motel premises to maintain order, enforce regulations, and ensure observance of applicable laws: Patrols lobbies, corridors, and public rooms, confers with management, interviews guests and employees, and interrogates persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, and accidents.
- 2) Patrols public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
- 3) Warns or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons.
- 4) Obtains assistance for accident victims and writes accident reports.
- 5) Notifies staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
- 6) Assists management and enforcement officers in emergency situations.
- 8) May enter and check rooms of guests suspected of leaving without paying bill to confirm suspicions and to seize any remaining personal property.
Is being a "HOUSE OFFICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOUSE OFFICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOUSE OFFICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOUSE OFFICER"
Job Number: 5017