Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in moving houses and buildings: Inspects buildings for structural weaknesses, such as warped joist, dry rot and termite erosion, and inadequate framing.
- 2) Supervises workers in positioning of beams, cribbing, hydraulic jacks, dollies, chaining of dollies to house beams, and positioning of structure at new site.
- 3) Directs workers to raise or lower hydraulic jacks at various locations to align house and verifies alignment of house, using transit.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May supervise workers engaged in demolishing structures, salvaging materials, and removing debris.
Is being a "HOUSE-MOVER SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOUSE-MOVER SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOUSE-MOVER SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOUSE-MOVER SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 5026