Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists HOUSE MOVER to move buildings from one site to another on trailer trucks or rollers, performing any combination of following duties: Disconnects water and sewer lines, using wrenches, sledgehammer, chisel, or block and tackle.
- 2) Raises building uniformly to prevent cracking of walls, using screw jacks and shoring blocks.
- 3) Positions timbers or steel beams under buildings as directed.
- 4) Lowers buildings onto trailer or roller, and attaches towing cables, chains, or rope at specified locations.
- 5) Assists in lowering building onto new location.
Is being a "HOUSE-MOVER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOUSE-MOVER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOUSE-MOVER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOUSE-MOVER HELPER"
Job Number: 5025