Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Builds and repairs houses, barns, commercial buildings, garages, and similar structures according to rough sketches or verbal orders, typically performing duties of several building trades craft workers, especially those of BRICKLAYER; CARPENTER; PAINTER; PAPERHANGER; PLASTERER.
- 2) Worker is not expert in any one trade and work usually does not possess finish of more specialized workers.
- 3) May prepare own building plans.
- 4) May sublet portions of work to specialists.
- 5) This job is generally found in rural areas where specialists in individual building trades are not available.
Is being a "HOUSE BUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOUSE BUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOUSE BUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOUSE BUILDER"
Job Number: 5015