Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment to fill tanks with hot wort and permit solids to settle before transferring to cooling machine: Opens valves to admit hot wort from hop strainer to storage tank.
- 2) Taps filled tanks after solids have settled.
- 3) Turns valves, sets float line, and pulls bottom plug to drain wort into cooling line.
- 4) Climbs into empty settling tank to scrub inside and remove residue, using hose and brush.
- 5) May read gauges and record amount of hot wort received in tanks.
Is being a "HOT-WORT SETTLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOT-WORT SETTLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOT-WORT SETTLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOT-WORT SETTLER"
Job Number: 5014