Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lines ingot mold covers with firebrick and refractory mortar, using handtools: Examines cover to determine necessary repairs.
- 2) Pries or chips defective lining from inside of cover, using crowbar, hammer, or pneumatic chisel.
- 3) Cleans covers, using wire brush.
- 4) Mixes specified amount of refractory mortar powder with water and spreads mixture on inside of cover, using trowel.
- 5) Positions firebrick and refractory ring in mortar, using trowel, tamping bar, and wire clamps.
- 6) Mixes specified amounts of molasses and graphite to form base for premixed facing solution and applies base and facing solution to cover, using brush.
Is being a "HOT-TOP LINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOT-TOP LINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOT-TOP LINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOT-TOP LINER"
Job Number: 5011