Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Serves patrons in dry-heat cabinet or room or steamroom of athletic, bathing, or other establishment: Spreads sheet or towel over seating facility in cabinet or rooms and seats patrons.
- 2) Supplies drinking water and renders other services requested, such as wrapping cool towels about patron's head, spraying body with water, or timing length of bath.
- 3) Gives shower baths and furnishes towel or dries patron.
- 4) Collects soiled linen and cleans bathing area and facilities, such as tubs and showers.
- 5) May turn valves and switches to adjust heating equipment, regulating amount of steam or temperature.
- 6) May pour water over heated rocks to prepare steamroom.
- 7) May be designated according to bath facility served as Dry-Heat-Cabinet Attendant; Dry-Heat-Room Attendant; Shower Attendant; Steam-Room Attendant.
Is being a "HOT-ROOM ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOT-ROOM ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOT-ROOM ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOT-ROOM ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 5009