Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends hydraulic press that presses fiberglass cutouts into outer sides of grinding wheels: Picks up cloth cutout from supply stack and places it on steam-heated press table.
- 2) Picks up grinding wheel from supply stack and positions it on cloth cutout.
- 3) Picks up another cloth cutout and places it on grinding wheel.
- 4) Presses electric switch to start machine that presses cloth cutouts into sides of wheel between press table and steam-heated plate.
- 5) Removes grinding wheel from machine and places it on stack of finished workpieces.
Is being a "HOT-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOT-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOT-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOT-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5008