Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates press that automatically cuts soles for rubber footwear from slabs of cork or crepe: Selects numbered die plate from storage rack according to size and style numbers on worksheet and places die in preheated oven for designated time.
- 2) Removes heated dies from oven and slides dies into die holder of press.
- 3) Switches on current to keep dies hot and starts press and conveyor belt.
- 4) Positions slab of stock on conveyor belt that carries stock between reciprocating dies and press table to cut soles from slab.
- 5) Lifts and discards web from cut out soles.
- 6) Maintains tally of work performed on report form.
- 7) May heat dies, replenishing oven according to sequence on work ticket, and be designated Hot-Die Picker; or may feed slabs and remove web and be designated Hot-Die-Press Feeder.
Is being a "HOT-DIE-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOT-DIE-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOT-DIE-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOT-DIE-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5004