"HOT BOX OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that removes wrinkles from rolls of metal foil: Places roll of foil on machine feed roller.
- 2) Threads foil through tension rollers and heated tunnel, and attaches end of foil to rewind roller.
- 3) Turns valves and knobs to set required tension of rollers and specified heat of tunnel.
- 4) Starts and observes operation of machine to detect malfunction.
- 5) Makes required adjustment or notifies supervisor.
- 6) Removes wrinkle-free roll of foil from machine for further processing.
Is being a "HOT BOX OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOT BOX OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOT BOX OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOT BOX OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5001