Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Greets guests arriving at country club, catered social function, or other gathering place.
- 2) Introduces guests and suggests planned activities, such as dancing or games.
- 3) Gives directions to personnel engaged in serving of refreshments.
- 4) May plan menus and supervise activities of food-service workers.
- 5) May plan and participate in social activities, games, and sports, depending on nature of establishment or function.
- 6) May deposit or pick up guests at railway station, home, or other location as directed.
Is being a "HOST/HOSTESS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOST/HOSTESS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOST/HOSTESS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOST/HOSTESS"
Job Number: 4994