"HOSE CUTTER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Measures, rerolls, and cuts rubber hose to specified lengths: Positions reels of hose in letoff rack and empty reels in powered windup rack.
- 2) Verifies diameter on hose, using gauges.
- 3) Threads end of hose through measure meter and onto empty reel.
- 4) Depresses pedal and guides hose onto windup rack.
- 5) Examines hose for defects, such as snags, cuts, and bulges.
- 6) Observes measuring meter and cuts hose to specified lengths, using knife.
- 7) Weighs hose and records information on identification tag.
- 8) May attach metal couplings or fittings to each end of hose.
Is being a "HOSE CUTTER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOSE CUTTER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOSE CUTTER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOSE CUTTER, HAND"
Job Number: 4983