Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Determines entry sequence into starting gate and gives directions to riders and other track personnel to get horses into position for horse race: Evaluates performance and training record and observes horse's behavior to determine entry sequence.
- 2) Directs entry of horse and rider into starting gate according to planned sequence and stall number.
- 3) Gives directions to track personnel to assist rider when horse refuses to enter starting gate.
- 4) Reports undue starting delay to racing officials.
- 5) Presses button to open gate automatically when horses are correctly aligned.
- 6) May recommend removal of horse unfit to start race.
- 7) May schedule morning workouts for horses requiring familiarization with starting gate procedures.
Is being a "HORSE-RACE STARTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HORSE-RACE STARTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HORSE-RACE STARTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HORSE-RACE STARTER"
Job Number: 4973