Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine and equipment to strain hops from hot wort: Turns valves and starts pumps to transfer wort from brew kettle, through straining machine, and into hot wort storage tank.
- 2) Starts conveyor which disposes of hops removed from wort.
- 3) Turns intake and outlet valves to control rate of straining.
- 4) Observes flowmeters and pressure gauges to determine if equipment is malfunctioning.
- 5) Inspects strained wort through portholes and sight glasses to ascertain if hops have been removed.
- 6) Cleans interior and exterior of straining machine with water hose.
Is being a "HOP STRAINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOP STRAINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOP STRAINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOP STRAINER"
Job Number: 4965