"HOOP BENDER, TANK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates hoop-bending machine to bend and shape iron rods into hoops for wooden tanks: Loosens nut of adjusting block and positions roller to obtain specified diameter of hoop.
- 2) Starts machine and inserts end of rod through feed rollers of machine and over bending roller.
- 3) Strikes end of rod with wooden maul to start rod over roll.
- 4) Turns handcrank of feed roller to force rod through machine, bending rod into semicircular or circular shape.
- 5) Removes bent rod from machine and stacks rod on floor.
Is being a "HOOP BENDER, TANK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOOP BENDER, TANK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOOP BENDER, TANK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOOP BENDER, TANK"
Job Number: 4960