"HOGSHEAD MAT ASSEMBLER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles precut staves, cleats, and metal bands to form hogshead mats: Places cleats in jig on worktable and spaces staves on cleats, using metal disks as spacing guides.
- 2) Positions metal band across staves and inserts pins in preriveted hinges on ends of band to secure band to jig.
- 3) Hammers nails through holes in band to secure staves to band.
- 4) Drills hole in stave through hole in hinge leaf, using portable electric drill, to facilitate bolting mats together to form hogshead shell.
- 5) Pulls pins from band hinges to release mat from jig.
Is being a "HOGSHEAD MAT ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOGSHEAD MAT ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOGSHEAD MAT ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOGSHEAD MAT ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4932