Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fastens precut lengths of wire around hogshead to secure staves: Places wooden board in open end of hogshead to brace staves at opening.
- 2) Encircles hogshead with wire lengths and inserts wire ends into wire tightener or wire twister.
- 3) Pumps lever of tightener or turns twister to tighten wire around hogshead and to fasten wire ends together.
- 4) Bends wire ends under wire hoop and hammers wire flat or cuts wire ends, using wire cutter.
- 5) Removes brace from open end of hogshead and rolls hogshead to succeeding work station.
- 6) May staple hoop to staves, using pneumatic staple gun.
Is being a "HOGSHEAD HOOPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOGSHEAD HOOPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOGSHEAD HOOPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOGSHEAD HOOPER"
Job Number: 4930