"HOGSHEAD COOPER III"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles precut staves and metal bands to form hogshead shells: Places staves in cradle of circular frame until lower portion of hogshead is formed.
- 2) Inserts liner ring to support staves and places staves over ring to complete hogshead shell.
- 3) Pulls lever to tighten frame bands around staves and hammers stave ends even.
- 4) Braces open ends of hogshead shell with wooden boards and positions metal hoops around both ends of shell.
- 5) Tightens hoop, using hoop puller, and nails hoops to staves.
- 6) Releases levers, removes braces, and rolls shell to succeeding station.
- 7) Works as member of team to assemble hogshead shells.
- 8) May assemble and nail together precut boards or nail shaped parts to shell to form bottom of hogshead.
Is being a "HOGSHEAD COOPER III" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOGSHEAD COOPER III" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOGSHEAD COOPER III"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOGSHEAD COOPER III"
Job Number: 4929