"HOGSHEAD COOPER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles patented hogsheads from prefabricated mats, hoops, and headings, performing any combination of following duties: Stands mat on ends to form cylinder or positions mat around circular form.
- 2) Inserts tie wire between loops of mats and twists tie wire to fasten ends together, using wire twisters; or fastens mat together by aligning hinges attached to hoops and inserting metal pin through hinge.
- 3) Positions heading in hogshead shell.
- 4) Encircles bottom edge of hogshead with metal band and inserts ends of band through pinch cleat into jaws of strapping tool.
- 5) Pumps handle of tool to tighten band around hogshead and crimp pinch cleat over end of band.
- 6) Breaks or cuts surplus ends of metal band, using hatchet, and hammers nails through holes in band to secure bands to staves.
Is being a "HOGSHEAD COOPER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOGSHEAD COOPER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOGSHEAD COOPER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOGSHEAD COOPER II"
Job Number: 4928