"HOGSHEAD COOPER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs collapsible mats for reuse as tobacco containers: Examines hogshead mat to determine extent of damage.
- 2) Removes damaged or broken staves, hinges, wire hoops, or metal bands from hogshead mat, using hammer, crowbar, pliers, or portable circular saw.
- 3) Positions and nails precut staves or stave patches into hogshead mats, using staple gun or hammer.
- 4) Straightens or replaces precut wire hoops or metal bands.
- 5) Threads wire hoop through wire hinge or metal band into metal hinge and secures hinge to hoop or band, using hammer.
- 6) Nails hoops or bands to staves, using staple gun or hammer.
- 7) May replace defective cleats, using handtools.
Is being a "HOGSHEAD COOPER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HOGSHEAD COOPER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HOGSHEAD COOPER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HOGSHEAD COOPER I"
Job Number: 4927