Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Copies information such as name and address of customer, meter size and type, servicing and inspection dates, and results of installation or disconnection to maintain records of electric, gas, or steam meters.
- 2) Supplies meter repair and maintenance workers with information from files as requested.
- 3) May record date of receipt and completion of meter service orders to keep control register of work orders.
- 4) May match permits with work orders and verify completeness of orders to show required measurements and sketch of meter location.
- 5) May assist with periodic physical inventory of meters in meter shop.
- 6) May make periodic reports of meters set, removed, or changed.
Is being a "HISTORY-CARD CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HISTORY-CARD CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HISTORY-CARD CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HISTORY-CARD CLERK"
Job Number: 4922