Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Manages operation of historic structure or site: Discusses house or site operation with governing body representatives to form or change policies.
- 2) Oversees activities of building and grounds maintenance staff and other employees.
- 3) Maintains roster of volunteer guides, and contacts volunteers to conduct tours of premises according to schedule.
- 4) Conducts tours, explaining points of interest and answers visitors' questions.
- 5) Studies documents, books, and other materials to obtain information concerning history of site or structure.
- 6) Conducts classes in tour presentation methods for volunteer guides.
- 7) Accepts group reservations for house tours and special social events.
- 8) Arranges for refreshments, entertainment, and decorations for special events.
- 9) Collects admission and special event fees, and maintains records of receipts, expenses, and numbers of persons served.
- 10) Assists in planning publicity, and arranges for printing of brochures or placement of information in media.
- 11) Inspects premises for evidence of deterioration and need for repair, and notifies governing body of such need.
Is being a "HISTORIC-SITE ADMINISTRATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HISTORIC-SITE ADMINISTRATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HISTORIC-SITE ADMINISTRATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HISTORIC-SITE ADMINISTRATOR"
Job Number: 4921