"HIGH-ENERGY-FORMING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates high energy forming machine and associated equipment to shape metallic materials and parts used in manufacturing aeronautical and aerospace products, following operational procedures, blueprints, sketches, and specifications: Reviews instructions to plan work procedure.
- 2) Trims or assists other workers in trimming preformed part to approximate shape of specified die, using handtools and power tools.
- 3) Positions part against die and seals edges, using sealing compound.
- 4) Evacuates air between part and die, using vacuum pump, and submerges part and die into water of forming tank.
- 5) Prepares and assembles explosive charge and positions charge in forming tank.
- 6) Detonates charge which forces part into shape of die.
- 7) Removes part from tank, and examines part for defects.
Is being a "HIGH-ENERGY-FORMING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HIGH-ENERGY-FORMING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HIGH-ENERGY-FORMING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HIGH-ENERGY-FORMING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4914