Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates blindstitch sewing machine equipped with folder to hem bottom or edges of garment.
- 2) Adjusts machine for depth of needle penetration depending on fabric.
- 3) Guides garment edge into folder and under needle to sew folded edge with stitches not visible on outer surface of garment.
- 4) May book margins of seams and be designated Bookseamer, Blindstitch.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, REGULAR EQUIPMENT Master Title.
Is being a "HEMMER, BLINDSTITCH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEMMER, BLINDSTITCH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEMMER, BLINDSTITCH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEMMER, BLINDSTITCH"
Job Number: 4898