Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more automatic sewing machines that hem continuous lengths of material: Threads material through feed rollers, machine guides, and hem-folding attachment.
- 2) Starts machine that sews continuous hem and stops as material runs out or thread breaks.
- 3) When tending machine that sews hemstitch, may be designated Gang-Hemstitching-Machine Operator.
- 4) May be designated according to product hemmed as Curtain Hemmer, Automatic; Drapery Hemmer, Automatic; Ruffling Hemmer, Automatic.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC Master Title.
Is being a "HEMMER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEMMER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEMMER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEMMER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 4897