Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists workers engaged in fabricating, assembling, installing, and processing materials, parts, and assemblies for aircraft and aerospace products, performing any combination of following tasks: Sorts and counts parts and materials.
- 2) Examines parts and materials for defects.
- 3) Feeds, loads, or removes parts from machines.
- 4) Loads and unloads racks, baskets, skids, dollies, and conveyors.
- 5) Moves or carries parts, materials, and equipment.
- 6) Files, trims, saws, buffs, drills, and deburrs parts, using handtools and power tools.
- 7) Wraps and unwraps parts, tools, and equipment.
- 8) Marks identifying information on parts and materials.
- 9) Places, positions, clamps, or holds parts and materials during assembly, installation, or machining.
- 10) Lubricates and cleans parts, assemblies, and equipment.
- 11) Cleans and sweeps work area.
- 12) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "HELPER, MANUFACTURING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HELPER, MANUFACTURING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HELPER, MANUFACTURING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HELPER, MANUFACTURING"
Job Number: 4892