"HEEL-SEAT LASTER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends lasting machine that shapes and attaches heel section edges of upper to insole: Places and holds last on machine spindle.
- 2) Pulls edges of shoe upper over insole, using lasting tool.
- 3) Depresses pedals that activate wipers that press upper edges against insole and tack drivers that fasten edges onto insole.
- 4) Turns handwheel to adjust spacing of wipers and tack drivers.
- 5) May nail down exposed edges and tacks, using hammer.
- 6) May soften and remove wrinkles from uppers, using hand iron.
Is being a "HEEL-SEAT LASTER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEEL-SEAT LASTER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEEL-SEAT LASTER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEEL-SEAT LASTER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 4887