"HEEL BUILDER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cements, nails, and holds lifts to form heel or heel bases: Inserts and pulls leather or fiberboard lifts through cement-covered rollers of machine according to material, size, and style of heel specified on work ticket.
- 2) Stacks cement-covered lifts against faceplate of machine.
- 3) Places nail in holding device on ram of machine and depresses pedal to start machine that drives nail into stacked lifts and holds heel in conveyor or press until dry.
- 4) May be designated according to type of heel built as High-Heel Builder; Low-Heel Builder.
- 5) Important variables may be indicated by trade name of machines used.
Is being a "HEEL BUILDER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEEL BUILDER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEEL BUILDER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEEL BUILDER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 4876