"HEDDLES TIER, JACQUARD LOOM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches harness parts to head of Jacquard loom to prepare pattern control mechanism for weaving process: Ties neck cords to hooks in head of loom or connects cords with wire link.
- 2) Draws neck cords through bottom board to prevent tangling, and ties neck cords to harness cords which have been threaded through comber board.
- 3) Places leveling board on loom and reties harness cords to heddles to align heddle eyes.
- 4) Brushes varnish on cord knots to prevent slipping and clips ends of cord close to knots, using scissors.
- 5) May draw harness cords through comber board holes in specified order, gathering ends of harness cords in bunches and tying heddles and lingos to other ends of cords.
- 6) May place drop wires on warp threads.
Is being a "HEDDLES TIER, JACQUARD LOOM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEDDLES TIER, JACQUARD LOOM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEDDLES TIER, JACQUARD LOOM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEDDLES TIER, JACQUARD LOOM"
Job Number: 4873