Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends gravity device that separates coal from refuse: Tests solution in tank for specific gravity, adds pulverized magnetite, and starts oscillating rake to maintain constant density.
- 2) Opens chute gate to admit coal mixture to tank.
- 3) Observes coal as it floats over weir onto conveyor.
- 4) Opens gate to draw off refuse that was raked into discharge chute.
- 5) Recovers magnetite, drawn off with coal and refuse, from filtering device, using shovel and wheelbarrow.
Is being a "HEAVY-MEDIA OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEAVY-MEDIA OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEAVY-MEDIA OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEAVY-MEDIA OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4870