Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists HEAVY FORGER in shaping hot metal on power hammer or press equipped with open dies, working as member of crew: Pulls workpiece from furnace with tongs and positions and turns it on hammer anvil.
- 2) Removes scale from metal and anvil during forging, using compressed air or broom.
- 3) May assist in forging unheated metal.
- 4) May be designated according to worker assisted as Hammersmith Helper; Press-Smith Helper.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "HEAVY-FORGER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEAVY-FORGER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEAVY-FORGER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEAVY-FORGER HELPER"
Job Number: 4869