Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in heating and mixing chemical ingredients to make cleaning and polishing compounds: Schedules utilization of equipment, such as agitation, blending, and heating kettles and storage tanks, to meet production schedules.
- 2) Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- 3) Observes appearance and reaction of chemical ingredients during heating and blending process to detect deviations from standard.
- 4) Obtains samples of product for quality control laboratory.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "HEATING-AND-BLENDING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEATING-AND-BLENDING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEATING-AND-BLENDING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEATING-AND-BLENDING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 4859