Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists HEAT TREATER I or HEAT TREATER II in annealing, hardening, or tempering metal objects by performing any combination of the following duties: Cleans foreign matter, such as scale, rust, or grease, from metal objects, using solvents, wire brushes, scrapers, or hammer and chisel.
- 2) Hangs parts on racks, hooks, or fixture, or places them on handtrucks or conveyors, and charges them into furnace manually or using hoist.
- 3) Adjusts controls to maintain specified temperature in furnace.
- 4) Immerses objects in chemical bath or places objects in containers and packs carbonaceous material around them.
- 5) Quenches heated objects in liquid, such as oil or water.
- 6) Marks identification on parts.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "HEAT-TREATER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEAT-TREATER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEAT-TREATER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEAT-TREATER HELPER"
Job Number: 4866