Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in hardening, tempering, annealing, and other heat-treating processes to condition metal workpieces and products, applying knowledge of heat-treating processes and properties and structure of metals.
- 2) Conducts metallurgical analyses on metal samples and machine tools.
- 3) Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- 4) Confers with other supervisory personnel to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- 5) Confers with workers' representatives to resolve grievances.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "HEAT-TREAT SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEAT-TREAT SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEAT-TREAT SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEAT-TREAT SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 4864