Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects parts and assemblies before and after heat treating for conformance to specifications: Examines parts for cleanliness and previous inspection clearances.
- 2) Reads control dials, such as pyrometer, at periodic intervals to ensure specified temperatures and soaking and cooling times are maintained.
- 3) Examines processed parts for conformance to specifications, using handtools and precision measuring instruments.
- 4) Stamps approved items and writes rejection notices and rework orders on parts not meeting specifications.
- 5) May operate equipment to determine hardness of parts and thermal treatment required to process parts, following blueprint specifications.
Is being a "HEAT-TREAT INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEAT-TREAT INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEAT-TREAT INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEAT-TREAT INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 4863