"HEARING AID SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fits and sells hearing amplification systems to individuals in retail establishment: Tests auditory system of hearing-impaired individuals, using test equipment and applying standardized evaluation procedures; or receives individuals referred by physician for fitting and purchasing of hearing amplification systems.
- 2) Interprets and evaluates auditory test results and confers with hearing-impaired individuals to demonstrate, select, fit, adapt, and modify hearing amplification systems for individuals.
- 3) Performs other duties as described under SALESPERSON Master Title.
- 4) May replace defective parts or make repairs to hearing amplification systems returned by customers.
- 5) May make impression of client's ear to facilitate shaping of hearing aid.
- 6) May visit homes of confined individuals to administer auditory system tests.
- 7) May assist individuals in aural rehabilitation methods.
Is being a "HEARING AID SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEARING AID SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEARING AID SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEARING AID SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 4842