Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to serve food aboard ship: Assigns duties, work stations, and responsibilities to personnel and directs their performances.
- 2) Inspects dining tables and work areas for cleanliness.
- 3) Greets patrons and shows them to dining tables.
- 4) Requisitions supplies, such as glassware, china, and silverware.
- 5) Authorizes personnel to work overtime.
- 6) May suggest entrees, dinner courses, and wines to guests.
Is being a "HEADWAITER/HEADWAITRESS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEADWAITER/HEADWAITRESS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEADWAITER/HEADWAITRESS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEADWAITER/HEADWAITRESS"
Job Number: 4838