Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that sands excess point from pencil ends and cuts pencils to specified length: Dusts ends of pencils with cornstarch to prevent sticking together.
- 2) Places pencils in hopper of machine and starts machine.
- 3) Examines pencils for defects, such as chips in paint and incorrect length.
- 4) Bundles pencils, using cord, and places bundles on pallet or places pencils in rack and blows wood and lead dust from pencils, using airhose.
- 5) Replaces worn sandpaper on machine drum.
- 6) May replace knives in machine, using wrench.
Is being a "HEADING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEADING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEADING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEADING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4834