Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that segregate cartridge cases with oversize and undersize heads: Turns valve to adjust pneumatic conveyor transferring cases from washer-dryer to storage hopper.
- 2) Raises hopper gate to regulate flow of cases to shaker plate and turns wingnut to adjust spacing of gauge rails.
- 3) Starts machines to shake cases through specially holed plate that retains cases with oversize heads and feeds cases that pass through holes, nose down, between inclined rails to separate cases with undersize heads.
- 4) Inverts shaker plate periodically to dump cartridge cases with oversize heads.
- 5) Removes cartridge cases jammed between gauge rails with fingers or wire pick.
- 6) Lifts barrels of gauged cases from discharge chutes to trucks and pushes barrels to storage.
Is being a "HEAD-GAUGE-UNIT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEAD-GAUGE-UNIT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEAD-GAUGE-UNIT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEAD-GAUGE-UNIT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4831