Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Leads activities of workers engaged in doffing spinning frames, applying knowledge of yarn types and duration of spinning process: Transmits instructions from supervisor to workers and observes workers to ensure that procedures, rules, and regulations are followed.
- 2) Reports work rule infractions to supervisory personnel for resolution.
- 3) Explains and demonstrates doffing techniques to train new employees, and assists workers in resolving problems.
- 4) Patrols work area to determine frames requiring doffing.
- 5) Observes taper of yarn on bobbins to determine frame doffing priority, utilizing knowledge of yarn types being processed and length of processing cycle.
- 6) Posts frame numbers on chalkboard to inform workers of doffing schedule.
- 7) Verifies accuracy of doffing production reports and submits report to supervisory personnel.
- 8) Pieces up yarn breaks detected.
- 9) Maintains supply of spinning bobbins and doff boxes for workers to facilitate doffing of frames.
- 10) May perform duties of absent workers.
Is being a "HEAD DOFFER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEAD DOFFER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEAD DOFFER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEAD DOFFER"
Job Number: 4821