Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and directs training and recommends acquisition or trade of players for professional athletic team: Directs conditioning of players to achieve maximum athletic performance.
- 2) Assesses player's skills and assigns team positions.
- 3) Evaluates own and opposition team capabilities to determine game strategy.
- 4) Coaches or directs COACH, PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES to instruct players in techniques of game.
- 5) Participates in discussions with other clubs to sell or trade players.
- 6) May participate on team managed and be designated Coach-Player; Player-Manager.
Is being a "HEAD COACH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HEAD COACH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HEAD COACH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HEAD COACH"
Job Number: 2874