"HAZARDOUS-WASTE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts studies on hazardous waste management projects and provides information on treatment and containment of hazardous waste: Participates in developing hazardous waste rules and regulations to protect people and environment.
- 2) Surveys industries to determine type and magnitude of disposal problem.
- 3) Assesses available hazardous waste treatment and disposal alternatives, and costs involved, to compare economic impact of alternative methods.
- 4) Assists in developing comprehensive spill prevention programs and reviews facility plans for spill prevention.
- 5) Participates in developing spill-reporting regulations and environmental damage assessment programs.
- 6) Prepares reports of findings concerning spills and prepares material for use in legal actions.
- 7) Answers inquiries and prepares informational literature to provide technical assistance to representatives of industry, government agencies, and to general public.
- 8) Provides technical assistance in event of hazardous chemical spill and identifies pollutant, determines hazardous impact, and recommends corrective action.
Is being a "HAZARDOUS-WASTE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAZARDOUS-WASTE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAZARDOUS-WASTE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAZARDOUS-WASTE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 3120