Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans, blocks, trims, and makes minor repairs to hats: Cuts threads to remove linings, sweatbands, hatbands and ornaments prior to cleaning.
- 2) Immerses hat in solvent and rubs hat with sponge and brush to remove soil particles and stain.
- 3) Tends extractor to remove moisture from hats.
- 4) Shapes hat, using hat block, size ring, hat stretcher, turn-lathe, hat ironing machine and brim pressing machine.
- 5) Rubs hat with pad to obtain finished appearance.
- 6) Replaces linings, sweatbands, hatbands and ornaments, using needle and thread.
Is being a "HATTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HATTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HATTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HATTER"
Job Number: 4817