Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Replaces and sews hat trimmings, such as linings, hatbands, ribbons, and ornaments on cleaned hats, by hand or using sewing machine: Cuts ribbons and leathers to length, using scissors.
- 2) Folds ribbon to form bows and other ornaments, and stitches them to hat.
- 3) Bastes linings and ribbons to hat, using needle and thread.
- 4) Blind stitches leather to hat to form sweatband, by hand or sewing machine.
- 5) Folds ribbon to form binding, by hand or uses sewing machine equipped with binding attachment.
- 6) May cut and rip out stitches to remove trimmings before hat is cleaned.
- 7) May scrub lining ribbons and bows of women's hats and press them with hand iron.
- 8) May reshape artificial flower ornaments by hand to freshen them.
Is being a "HAT TRIMMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAT TRIMMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAT TRIMMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAT TRIMMER"
Job Number: 4805