Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that presses and smooths hat linings preparatory to installation in hats: Turns hat lining inside-out and fits lining over heated hat block.
- 2) Smooths and straightens lining and seam, using hands and fingers.
- 3) Pulls lever to lower pressing form onto lining, or lowers sandfilled cloth bag onto lining to press lining using hoist.
- 4) Depresses pedal to force steam through perforations in hat block to moisten lining and set press.
- 5) Raises bag or releases press and removes lining from block.
- 6) Stacks linings on table according to size.
- 7) May place linings on hat form for cooling following removal from block.
Is being a "HAT-LINING BLOCKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAT-LINING BLOCKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAT-LINING BLOCKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAT-LINING BLOCKER"
Job Number: 4815