Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that finish felt hat bodies, performing any combination of following tasks: Tends machine that buffs or sands hat bodies to smooth or polish surface.
- 2) Rubs hat to remove surplus fur fibers and smooth surface of hat, using sandpaper.
- 3) Rubs coloring powder onto hat bodies, using powder-filled cloth bag, or sprays powder onto hat with compressed-air gun.
- 4) Presses hat brim to smooth and shape brim, using hand iron.
- 5) May be designated according to part processed as Crown Finisher; or type of hat processed as Wool-Hat Finisher.
Is being a "HAT FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAT FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAT FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAT FINISHER"
Job Number: 4803