Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts, braids, and shapes felt-covered wire to form head clips: Pulls several feet of tubing from spool and cuts to specified length, using cutting pliers.
- 2) Wraps tubing over nail driven into worktable and braids tubing to form decorative effect.
- 3) Crimps together exposed wire at ends of tubing to form continuous loop, cutting sharp ends to prevent injury to wearer's head.
- 4) Spreads tubing with fingers and forces it over knee to form head shape.
- 5) Packs completed head clips in cartons for shipment.
Is being a "HAT BRAIDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAT BRAIDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAT BRAIDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAT BRAIDER"
Job Number: 4801