Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates sewing machine to join, decorate, or reinforce hat or cap parts or finished article: Guides parts under machine needle to form crown, sides, brim, sweatband, or visor, or to join parts together to fabricate article.
- 2) May join reeding onto hat parts to reinforce them and be designated Brim-Welt-Sewing-Machine Operator; Cap Sizer; Leather Fitter; Reeding-Machine Operator; Wire-Machine Operator.
- 3) May be designated according to part sewn as Chin-Strap Sewer.
- 4) May be designated: Brim Stitcher II; Label Sewer; Lining Maker; Ribbon-Sweatband Operator; Straw-Hat-Machine Operator; Tip Maker; Top Stitcher.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, REGULAR EQUIPMENT Master Title.
Is being a "HAT-AND-CAP SEWER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "HAT-AND-CAP SEWER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "HAT-AND-CAP SEWER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "HAT-AND-CAP SEWER"
Job Number: 4806